We are delighted to be able to bring you another competition this month. Once again, we have joined up with some other bloggers to bring you a worthwhile prize. Warmer weather is upon us and the Summer Solstice falls on 21st June. You may therefore be thinking of taking your yoga practice outdoors a little more often to make the most of the outdoors. Whether you need a new yoga mat, a new yoga outfit, some accessories such as blocks or straps, or something else entirely, this is for you! – You can win a £50 Amazon gift card this June with Great Yoga Tips.
Amazon gift cards are valid for ten years from the date their issue date. Even if you don’t use Amazon vouchers straight away, they can be safely stored in your Amazon account until you are ready to spend them. The lucky winner of our giveaway this month will receive a £50 gift card, to spend as they choose.
There are plenty of ways to enter. Scroll down to the Rafflecopter widget below to see the options. You will also see the terms and conditions below as well as all of the blogs taking part – please do take a moment to visit them to show your support.
Bloggers Taking Part
Here’s a list of all of the bloggers taking part in this giveaway – please show your support by visiting them.
Bossy Girl | You Can Make Money on the Internet | Bake More Cake | Mum’s Guide to Life | Keene on Saving | Keene on Books | Great Yoga Tips | Shake a Cocktail | Fun Free and Frugal | The Lace | Our Life Interrupted | The Smoothie Bird | The Cocktail Bird | Tea Driven Me | Sand and Sunshine | Go for Lifestyle | The Finance Fettler | Doing the Impcosible | The Katie Wright Life | My Tunbridge Wells | Edinburgers | Single Dads Guide to Life | Valid Articles | Houston Marcha | Thrifty Husband | A Thrifty Gamer | Introverted Travel | Sahara Vibes | Filuv | Simple Happy Home | Mums Money Corner | Her Home Biz | Senior Fitness and Health Lifestyle | Morgan M Woods | ACB American | Garden Tea Cakes and Me | The Tried and Tested | Cash Lee | Big Dreams Daily Joys | A Little Luxury for Me | Save and Earn | Eric Ales | Lifestyle Original | Life and Style | Multitasking Mama | Madam Blunt | Mortgages After 60 | Accounting Page | Sporf | Big Boys Cry | Be a Happy World | Bet Your Lifestyle | Manifest With Loa | Project Poppet | Nishiv | Vegan Book | Shut Eye Music | Crafted With Perfection | Once Upon a Baby | Robyn O’Brien Photography | Robyn O’Brien Photography Academy | The Smokin Cuban | Fully Money | The Elements of Blogging | Balance the Budget | Life With More Sparkle | Several Ways To | Better Best You | Pounds and Pennies | Money Money Money Online | Guide to Health and Fitness | Guide to World Travel
This prize is a £50 Amazon gift card.
Simply complete any or all of the Rafflecopter entry widget options below to be entered. You can also tweet about the giveaway daily to earn bonus entries.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and conditions
1. There is one top prize of a £50 Amazon gift card.
2. There are no runner up prizes.
3. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding all bloggers involved with running the giveaway.
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 23/06/2022.
5. The same Rafflecopter widget appears on all the blogs involved, but you only need to enter on one blog.
6. Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget, and complete one or more of the tasks – each completed task earns one entry in the prize draw.
7. Tweeting about the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget will earn five bonus entries into the prize draw.
8. 1 winner will be chosen at random.
9. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days with their delivery address, or a replacement winner will be chosen.
10. The winners’ names will be published in the Rafflecopter widget (unless the winner objects to this).
11. The prizes will be dispatched within 14 days of the winner confirming their details.
12. The promoter is Drew Media LTD t/a www.MakeMoneyWithoutAJob.com
13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions