So the days are definitely getting warmer, and here at Great Yoga Tips, we feel as though that means you need a treat! This month, we are bringing you the chance to enter our afternoon tea hamper giveaway. The M&S afternoon tea for two hamper includes shortbread squares, a lemon loaf, a Victoria sponge cake and a box of delicious English Breakfast tea bags. There are also two mini-bottles of Prosecco for an extra special treat! Sipping on a hot cup of tea while indulging in scrumptious scones, sandwiches, and sweet treats sounds like the perfect way to spend an afternoon. It’s an opportunity to enjoy some quality time with a loved one or a friend, catching up and chatting over delicious bites and sips. Who doesn’t love a free gift, especially when it involves delectable treats?
Enter now to stand a chance of winning this amazing prize. Read on to find out more!
There are plenty of ways to enter, simply scroll down to the Rafflecopter widget below to see the options. You will also see the terms and conditions below as well as all of the blogs taking part – please do take a moment to visit them to show your support to them.
This prize is a M&S Afternoon Tea for Two Hamper.
Log in to the Rafflecopter widget below, and complete any (or all) of the entry options to enter to win a £50 Amazon gift card this month. If you’re not familiar with Rafflecopter competitions, you can watch a brief instructional video here. There’s no requirement to complete all of the options. The more options that you complete, the more entries you will receive, and the greater your chances of winning.
You can return to the widget and tweet about the giveaway daily to earn additional entries. To complete the daily tweet option, copy the unique URL (link) from your tweet each time. Send your Tweet, and then view it on your own Twitter profile. Click the ‘share’ option below your tweet and click ‘copy link.’ Paste this link into the box in the ‘Tweet about the giveaway’ option in the widget via the link below.
Bloggers Taking Part
Here is a list of all of the bloggers taking part in this giveaway – please show your support by visiting them.
Weird World | The Smoothie Bird | The Cocktail Bird | Three Words | Journalist Book | Tea Driven Me | The Way Up Fitness | The Happy Budget | Mum’s Guide to Life | Big Boys Cry | Under Dogs Online | Fun Free and Frugal | Shake a Cocktail | Great Yoga Tips | Robyn’s Photography Academy | Robyn O’Brien Photography | Adventures in Progress | Mocha and Maple | Parenting eMagazine | Oceans of Gold | Master Money Multiplier | Good Resumes | Blondarina | Nishiv | Mum’s the Wurd | Vegan Book |
Terms and conditions
1. There is one top prize of a M&S Afternoon Tea for Two Hamper.
2. There are no runner up prizes.
3. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding all bloggers involved with running the giveaway
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 23.05.2023.
5. The same Rafflecopter widget appears on all the blogs involved, but you only need to enter on one blog.
6. Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget, and complete one or more of the tasks – each completed task earns one entry in the prize draw.
7. Tweeting about the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget will earn five bonus entries into the prize draw.
8. 1 winner will be chosen at random.
9. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days with their delivery address, or a replacement winner will be chosen.
10. The winners’ names will be published in the Rafflecopter widget (unless the winner objects to this).
11. The prizes will be dispatched within 14 days of the winner confirming their details.
12. The promoter is Drew Media LTD t/a www.MakeMoneyWithoutAJob.com
13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.